Request a Tool
Atomic Mass Calculator
Atomic mass is the mass of an atom, including its protons, neutrons, and electrons
- A = Mass number (total number of protons and neutrons)
- Z = Number of protons in the atom
- N = Number of neutrons in the atom
Defination / Uses
The atomic mass is the mass of an atom, including its protons, neutrons, and electrons. Atomic mass is used to find the average mass of a molecules.
How to Calculate Atomic Mass ?
- Enter the number of protons in the atom.
- Enter the number of neutrons in the atom.
- In Result display the atomic mass in the default unit of atomic mass units and SI unit.
- It also display the mass number.
Use the upper given formula for manual calculations. No sign-up, registration OR captcha is required to use this tool.