Request a Tool
The amount of solute in a solution that is relative to the total amount of solute in the solution
- D = Density
- c = Molarity
- M = Molar Mass
- mass of solution m₂ = 100
- m1 = mass of solute
Defination / Uses
The concentration of a solution is the ratio of the solute to the solvent or total solution. Concentration is a term that describes the composition of a solution, most frequently a water solution, but may also be used to describe the mixture of any composition.
How to Calculate Percentage Concentration ?
- Enter the amount of Density
- Enter the amount Molarity
- Enter the amount Molar Mass
- In Result displays the Percentage concentration and Mass per 100 g H2O
Use the upper given formula for manual calculations. No sign-up, registration OR captcha is required to use this tool.